ADVANCED ELDER LAW PLANNING:
- Proactive Pre-Planning to protect 100% of everything - never worry about future nursing home asset seizure
- Crisis Nursing Home Medicaid qualification
- Prevention of Estate Recovery by Medicaid after Death
- Advanced Family Protection Trust™ to avoid of loss of capital gains step-up-in basis for inheriting children and grandchildren
- Advanced Pour-Back trusts to protect healthy spouses at home
- Advanced Parental Protection Trusts™ to permit parents to remain in their home and avoid nursing home placement
- Advanced Personal Asset Trusts™ to protect children and grandchildren from losing their inheritance to divorces, lawsuits & Medicaid estate recovery
- Private Client Portals to login and review progress with Medicaid filing - with live chat function to answer questions immediately
- Private Nursing Home Administration Portals for nursing home and care professionals to review status of pending cases and applications - with live chat function to answer questions immediately
What is Elder Law?
What is Elder Law and Who is it for?
Elder Law typically refers to planning done by lawyers for two types of people: (1) people who are retired or nearing retirement and who want to protect their assets in advance from total depletion in the event of a catastrophic illness, developing dementia or alzheimer's disease, heart attack or stroke; and (2) people who have already suffered an illness that requires some type of skilled nursing care 24/7 right now.
What is Pre-Planning?
This is the first of the two types of elder law planning. It refers to the alignment of assets today to protect 100% of everything from having to spend down all of your assets - thereby leaving your family with nothing.
What is Crisis Planning?
- For Those Who Now Need Skilled Care in a Nursing Home:
For those people about to go into a nursing home who have recently suffered a stroke or some other debilitating illness, heart attack, developing dementia, etc. - this is the type of planning done in order to qualify for Medicare/Medicaid nursing home benefits - so you don't have to spend down everything to $2,000.
- For Those Already in a Nursing Home
This type of crisis planning is for those individuals who may already be in a nursing and spending their own money. Instead of continuing to spend your own money, this form of crisis planning stops those payments from personal funds and accesses Medicare/Medicaid benefits you may be entitled to - without having to wait 5 years.
What is ADVANCED Elder Law Planning?
Advanced Elder Law Planning is the process of using sophisticated trust planning techniques to protect both spouses so they may stay in their home rather than be forced into a nursing home; and to protect the healthy spouse at home in the event one spouse is already in a nursing home; and to protect the nursing home - spouse from losing Medicaid benefits in the future; and to protect capital gains step-up-in-basis tax benefits that might otherwise be lost; and to protect ultimate inheritances by children and grandchildren from their past and future divorces, lawsuits, bankruptcies, creditors and other predators; and finally to insulate assets from nursing home seizure for children and grandchildren.
Attend a Free Workshop
Learn the Basics - AND learn the real interesting stuff! Learn why you should never name your children by name to inherit anything. Learn why you should never name your spouse as the primary beneficiary of your IRA. Learn why your grandchildren may never inherit anything. Learn how to protect 100% of everything from nursing home seizure in the event of a catastrophic illness, heart attack or stroke. Learn why 100% of your money may go to your child's spouse instead of your grandchildren.
Attend the Workshop:
"The TRUTH About LONG TERM CARE PLANNING: How to Protect 100% of Everything - without Giving it Away"
Learn the basics: How to pre-plan now to avoid nursing home seizure of your assets. How to qualify for Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement of catastrophic illness costs and expenses.
Learn how to protect 100% of everything right now: and you don't have to give it away.
Learn how to qualify for benefits right now even if you or a loved one is in the nursing home today!
Covert | Law