- for Single Individuals & Married Couples
- Traditional or Blended Families
- Advanced Planning for Blended Families to retain assets in respective bloodlines
- both Will and Trust planning
- all ancillary Health Care Documents & Powers of Attorney
- Emergency Health Care 3 Minute Access to HIPAA, Health Care Surrogate Designation, & Living Will (e.g., all health care documents faxed directly into emergency room within 3 minutes in the event of a medical emergency)
- 100% protection of Children's Inheritances from their Divorces, Lawsuits, etc.
- 100% alignment of all assets to avoid probate - we do everything to re-title and properly beneficiary-designate all assets to protect the family
- optional yearly Family Care Program™ to maintain proper asset alignment and balancing of trust funded assets, lifetime free updates and changes to plan documents due to law changes or family changes, PLUS lifetime free access to law firm for future questions (all phone calls and emails and in-person meetings are free), PLUS discounted trust administration
- Private Client Portal to view documents, receive encrypted communications, and view progress of estate plan implementation timelines - all with bank-level security encryption
- Free Family Workshops for children/grandchildren, etc. to learn about your estate plan and how it will be administered
- Private Family Annual Webinars with children, friends, family to keep everyone updated on new plan developments
- Private Professional Advisor Annual Webinars with your financial advisors, accountants, trustees to keep all of your professional advisors up-to-date to maintain total coordination of everything
- Annual Client Family Reunion Banquet to celebrate your family, your plan and their future - plus educational update: "What's Happened Since Last Year"
Take Care of Your Family?
Most people engage in estate planning to take care of their families after something happens. Usually that means they've passed away; and what many people want is for that process of distributing assets to go smoothly - at minimum cost, without time delay and without hassle.
Take Care of Your Yourself?
Many people also want to protect their own assets today from lawsuits and other creditors and predators. Still others want to protect their assets today in the event of a catastrophic illness, such as a stroke, or dementia, or some other event that might require them to stay in a skilled nursing facility - perhaps indefinitely.
Protect Your Assets?
- For You Today & Later If You Become Ill?
If you need skilled nursing care in the event of a catastrophic illness, then you may be required to stay in what's commonly called a "skilled nursing facility." A nursing home.
If that happens, can you protect your assets so you don't have to spend everything you've worked your whole life to accumulate from vanishing in a few years or even a few months?
- For Your Children? In Case they Divorce or Get Sued?
And then, what happens when your children do inherit your money? Have you protected your money from your child's past or future ex-spouse? Do you want your money you gave your child to go to your child's spouse at your child's death rather than directly to your grandchildren? How do you prevent that from happening?
How do You Know?
- How do You Know WHAT to Do?
Will or Trust? Revocable or Irrevocable? What kind of Health Care documents should I have? Should I have a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate Order)? What is a HIPAA Authorization for medical emergencies?
- How do You Know HOW to Do It?
Should I leave my assets "outright" to my children? Does that protect my money from their lawsuits? What if they get divorced - could my child's ex-spouse take 1/2 or more of my assets I gave my child? How do I make sure my grandchildren end up with something?
Attend a Free Workshop
Learn the Basics - AND learn the really interesting stuff!
Attend the Workshop:
"The TRUTH About ESTATE PLANNING: Why Your Plan Probably Won't Work"
Learn the basics: Wills vs. Trusts. Why type of a plan you should have. Why your present estate plan probably won't work they way you wanted it to work.
Learn why the way you "align" your assets TODAY could prevent your children from inheriting them TOMORROW. Learn how all of your assets (real estate, cash, investments, IRAs, etc.) should be titled and aligned so they are ready to pass into asset-protected vehicles for your children and grandchildren.
Covert | Law